Greenhall Nursery is an 'Outstanding' Local Authority Maintained Special Nursery for children aged 2-5 years old with physical disabilities, complex medical needs and associated difficulties. Greenhall is located in North Stafford and serves families predominantly from Central Staffordshire. We have a population of approximately 30 children and are currently open 9am-2.45pm.
We specialise in early intervention,using the principles of Conductive Education. Our approach is child-centred and we work very closely with our families.
Our provision includes:
- Early Years Foundation Stage Education, supporting transition to schools during and at the end of this stage as appropriate to the needs of the children.
- Provision for a wide range of learning needs from complex profound and multiple sensory learning through to attainment at age-related expectations
- We work alongside health professionals and have an NHS nurse and physiotherapy team based onsite.
- Hydrotherapy pool
- Total communication approach
- Sensory room
- Sensory garden & sensory pathway
- The opportunity to go horse riding once the children have turned four year old on a rota basis at a local RDA centre.
We also have a Governor-run Nursery offering early years education to the wider community and run a School For Parents.